Thursday, April 9, 2015


For the last week, we have been doing a project a day, with prior discussion with the girls the night before. Thursday is nature studies and the girls decided to study bugs.

So the idea was for Anjali and Sophia to draw the bugs under different magnification.

As luck could have it we found just a single ant in the house today, which was sacrificed in the interest of science.

And then just for the fun of it, we took out the dead cockroach from three weeks ago - now its just a skeleton - and put it under the diy microscope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For your little notes and ideas