Friday, May 11, 2012

Stories and arguments

"I dont want to go to ballet"

"Why not?"

"Because I just go there, shake shake shake my legs and come back"

=============

"I dont want to go for chinese"

"Why not?"

"Because they just make us read and do chinese and never let us talk and I have no time to make fyends"

==============

"Why did you wipe Anjali first?"

"Because she came out first. i will feed you first"

"No. You must wipe me first. Ask Anjali to go in the bathyoom and make her wet again"

================

"Mummy lap"

I put her on my lap

"Why when I came back from office yesterday, you said that you only want patti and you dont want me?"

"BEcause i love my patti so much!"

"Then get off my lap!"

"No mummy. I only love you when ... I only love you just before I go to school"

"Right!"

"If you want me to love you all the time, you must stay in my home. You must not go to office "

No comments:

Post a Comment

For your little notes and ideas