Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The effect of time out

Anjali wanted to sleep in the stroller yesterday. Patti gave her a doll to cuddle and to pretend to be a baby.

Sophia toddled over.

"Anchaali doing?"

"I am in the stroller Sophia"

"You are in time out?"

"No Sophia, I am not in time out. i am sleeping"

"You are in time out."

"NOOOOO! I AM NOT IN TIME OUT"

Sophia ran to patti, stood near patti for backup, and pointed to the stroller. "You are in time out!"

"patti see..."

================

Later, it was naptime. Sophia was in the hammock and Anjali was sleeping on the floor.

"Patti, everyday, when i come back from school, I want to sleep in the stroller for a bit. Okay?"

"Ok."

"But Sophia must not say that I am in time out"

From the hammock comes the disembodied voice. "You are in time out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

For your little notes and ideas