Monday, September 27, 2010

Expecting a new baby

We are expecting a new baby in two weeks time. Here is the photo of the expected baby. Its the tricolored pig at the side


I will get my new guinea pig after I go two times to ballet class, says Anjali to Sandhya.

Bingo, on the other hand is very friendly to Anjali, and to Anjali only. Whatever Anjali does to him, he puts up with.

On saturday, Anjali was carrying the fella, and singing

"I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as i'm living, my guinea pig you'll be"

Eat your hat, Robert Munsch.

Then she puts the pig on her belly and does pranayama. And the pig likes it

==
On Sunday, i was cleaning out Bingo's cage, and Anjali was sitting in the floor with the pig on her lap. Sophia spilled some water on the floor. Anjali took the water and started bathing Bingo. He put up with it.

"Mummy, I want to make pee pee", said Anjali.

"I'm cleaning the cage", I said. "Give the pig to daddy"

Husband carried Bingo. Bingo bit him.

"Ouch!" said husband. "I was carrying him too high. Why is his fur all wet?"

"Anjali was bathing him", I said from inside the cage, where I was sweeping out pig poop.

"So, he's annoyed about bathing and about me picking him up"

So then Anjali put the pig in her lap, fed him japanese cucumber, and chatted to Bunica and then to kollu thattha and to chitra patti

No comments:

Post a Comment

For your little notes and ideas