Tuesday, July 27, 2010

i can do it

We read Watty Piper's the little engine that could a few weeks ago. And ever since that Anjali is trying to make "I think I can" her motto.

On saturday, Anjali fell down on the way to ballet class and bruised her knee. She didnt want to dance that lesson and refused to take a bath for the next couple of days.

Monday was Gym in school. Monday night, I asked her

"How was gym?"

"it was fine mummy. I twisted my body like this and like that"

"Were you able to twist your body, even though you have a oua?"

"Yes. i was. "

"See. you can do it. All you have to do is to say "I think I can!". Isnt it?"

"Yes. i think I can, I think I can I think I can."

Sophia immediately started.

"I think I can, I think I can. bua bua"

No comments:

Post a Comment

For your little notes and ideas