Thursday, June 11, 2009

sophia's new hobby

Its called see what a nice pancake I am. She pretends to be a pancake atleast 40 to 50 times a day.. but since there is no prediction when she will become a pancake, it is hard for me to actually capture a video. Besides, whenever i take a video camera near Sophia, and she is actually wearing something decent, Anjali wants to take the video.

She makes a cute pancake though, and is now trying to crawl. She does make a good bit of distance and usually rotates. Anjali used to crawl at six months for those block towers. i ought to try them for Sophia.

On the numbers front, we have moved on to floor equations. I have done the symbol cards and are doing them with her. We'll be starting numerals in a couple of weeks, so I better get the numeral cards ready. ofcourse, I can go to four step equations and such if the number cards are not ready by then.

One the solids, Sophia has graduated to carrots. She loved them a lot, ate almost two slices. However, her digestive system, I think couldnt cope with the amount, so she had a bit of difficulty sleeping. I'll be reducing the amount today. After that we'll probably try apples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For your little notes and ideas