Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sophia's bottom jumping

its getting quite ridiculous. She goes the vicinity, from the altar room to the computer area and then to the dining table. When I try to put a dress on her, she bottom jumps once for each sleeve, and does 25 minutes at a stretch before getting tired and wanting to be picked up.

We are currently at 85 with the dot cards. I think I should move on to more complicated equations. We are also doing books.. Usually I pick a book at do it about three to four times continuously with her before moving to a new book. Sophia loves books.

These days, she is showing a preference to sleeping early... anywhere between 7.30 to 8.30. If we are outside, the only thing that calms her is me putting her in the carrier facing inward and walking her around, after which she would eventually sleep. If we are at home, it boils down to cuddling up with me at the bed until she sleeps properly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

For your little notes and ideas