Friday, March 14, 2008

Husband's daughter

Dont ask me why I have titled this blog like this, I guess it has to do with a conversation that I had with husband this afternoon. The man had to give a personal talk in his office and guess what he talked about?

You have three choices.

Didnt need that one did you?

The bag of tricks featured prominently in his talk (taking up almost 25 % of the time allocated to him), as opposed to his wife, who was allocated one sentence (or rather, one word to boot) and who irons his clothes and cooks his meals? A bag of tricks?? Granted the stew that he had yesterday was rather tasteless, but it was a blip. There was no need to take revenge by cutting my airtime.


____________________________________________________________________________________
Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

For your little notes and ideas